Thursday, December 06, 2007

Is it true?

"Is everything sad going to come untrue?" - Sam, Lord of the Rings, the Return of the King.

I could get into a long post here about God destryoying my idols, but i will save that for a rainy day. But what you see above is a passing mark on our electrical inspection for the addition to our house. If you don't know, I wired the addition by myself, but ran into an (God-appointed, I believe) unbelievably picky electrical inspector who disapproved our electrical inspection 5, yes count 5 times before she passed us today. I had 3 different licensed electricians come by and check it out before we received the passing mark this time. I'm so thankful, now I get to learn how to install insulation!!!!! (but not until after my exams of coure)

5 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Blogger sarah corbin said...

i check every day, and for what? each day i drive home as fast as i can, jump out of the car, barely remember to turn the car off, and race inside to check brentcorbs.blogspot.com ...all for naught. come on, brent. update!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger sarah corbin said...

still nothing?

 
At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOTHING?!??!?!?!??!

 
At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am done with this blog. I'm officially removing it from my "favorites."

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger sarah corbin said...

me, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home